Tuesday, December 2, 2008

yamma jamma!

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I've become a two-face! My lack of sleep, and last week's crud, which I have narrowed down to anemia, mono, or meningitis (I AM a college student), have left me bedraggled. I need to get the energy to put on makeup EVERY day. Eeesh! Not my thing. Hopefully the two-facedness will pass soon, cause I'm too lazy to take the 5 minutes to slap on a one-face.
And I'd like to thank my sister for NOT telling me that I had become a two-face! I'd think I could count on her to tell me to go slap some paint on when I saw her on Sunday, even if it was mom's and the colors weren't right... Also, thanks be to my mom and sister-in-law as well for the oversight! This is not something a girl should find out on her own... as it leads to the question, "how long HAVE I been a two-face?" how embarrassing!!!

No comments: