So, over the Summer, the water heater exploded. It drenched the Christmas tree, so I get to purchase a new one via the insurance! The kids and I decided we wanted a tinsel tree. We started with white, but then I saw a "champagne" colored on at Target. I fell in love. However, it was more than insurance would pay for. So, after looking at way too many stores, I tried the internet. Thanks to Al Gore, we now have a gold tinsel tree, a few cents under the price, with free shipping! This year we are getting purple decorations for our home town! Purple and Gold!!!! Go team!!! Next year will be black and gold, MIZZOU!! And, if the Chiefs improve, we can eventually make a red and gold tree. I'm SOOOOOO excited!! The tree gets here next Tuesday, so we have to pick up, make room, and rearrange so we'll be ready when it gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment