Dear Fat Tony,
I don't know if you know this, but it's kinda obvious when you buy a big load of cinder blocks at the depot. With the advent of cheap, laminate furniture and pretty yard bricks, you can't pass off these chores as your reason for the blocks. I have a alternative to your cement shoes. Textbooks. I'm sure there are other students out there besides myself that would gladly sell you our used books, especially if you pay a dollar more than the bookstore does.
I, on the other hand, am requesting a swap instead. I will gladly give you my textbooks if you give me you wives (not your girlfriend's... too sparkly... too trashy... too much!) last season's animal print clothing.
Also, if you don't need the books as weight, you could also use them to transport goods. Textbooks are large enough that you can hallow out a hole and fill it with all sorts of ill-gotten goods!
I believe this is a fabulous business opprotunity for all of us! Please let me know if you are interested!
Momma Goat
No comments:
Post a Comment