Thursday, March 4, 2010

conversations with the girl

This conversation goes like so:
girl, "I want that thing that that guy had at Church on Sunday."
me, "huh?" (we had ward conference, so I really have no idea who)
girl (holding her nose for some reason), "That thing that guy had."
me, "in sacrement?"
girl, "no, that thing that guy had in primary."
me (she saw the same presentation I did, so I began guessing), "a map?"
girl, "no"
me (cringing as I ask), "a fannypack?"
girl, "no"
me (sighing happily), "a small roll of toilet paper?"
girl, "no"
me, "some carmex? it's in the drawer. didn't you know we had some?"
girl, "no, the other thing, the thing wrapped in a towel."
me, "a liahona?"
girl (with a finally, you idiot sound to her voice), "yes! i asked him where he got it, and he said it was a secret, but i need one."
me (rolling my eyes), "i'll put your meemaw on it."

1 comment:

Shannon said...

hahaha, a fanny pack-now that's funny! She is so cute!