Apparently I have unknowingly started my Summer diet. My ex keeps on about the Boy's tools. What kind of a dad takes a kid's tools away?? He has gotten his lawyer involved and is refusing to sign papers because he didn't read what he signed. What a jackass. Then he thinks the world stops when he is away, and the visitation schedule stops as well. I am expected to wait until each Tuesday to make plans for the kids, because if he comes into town, it should automatically be his weekend. What a C-R-A-Z-Y.
So after much crying and praying this morning, (after the kids got to school) I have made it through the day. I have also found a mediator so hopefully we won't have to go to court and have a judge tell him what everyone already sees as sensical (especially those who also have "shared" custody with another).
I have a feeling my ex's jackassery comes from seeing me this weekend. I am successful without him, the kids thrive without his anti-parenting, and our (the kids and me) family has become stronger. He has not been successful except in wearing his unhappiness and self-hatred on his sleeves and trying to spread his feelings on to others. Were his actions and problems to be cool really worth it??
With this chaos, I have begun my liquid diet. After I force myself to eat, and whenever the hateburn flares up, I hit the bottle of Maloxx. Shortly I will be able to wear my shorts from last Summer a little better!
No comments:
Post a Comment